KEVIN WHITE CANTON, OHIO - FUTURABAT6543 - PROFANITY - THREATS POSTED ON BATRODZ.COM FORUM

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KEVIN WHITE CANTON, OHIO - FUTURABAT6543 - PROFANITY - THREATS POSTED ON BATRODZ.COM FORUM

Post  Internet Justice on Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:13 am

Futurabat6543

Listen up fucknut! I only removed those posts to keep a promise I made to a real man. A man who knows the difference between right and wrong and someone who is getting awfully sick of your shit! How long did your pussy aching stunt last on Eric's board the other night? About ten minutes! Keep fucking up dickhole, and you WILL find yourself with nowhere to post! That last little dig of copying a post I made two years ago? Everyone is just laughing at you bud! You are a JOKE! the only people that are still friends with you are losers with the same high school bully mentality as yours. The rest...that you think are friends of yours? Are laughing at you behind your back. We all talk through PM and the concensus is...wait for it...YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE! Now, you and your useless lawyer (who has also been lying to you to keep you quiet) can go chase your tails!

http://futurabat6543.u.yuku.com/

Internet Justice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Internet Justice on Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:35 am

WoW! #37 [url] [-]

21 minutes ago

You should really call the Canton police department and cry a little. Once again, you defame yourself spunky. All the evidence needed to prove that is all over the boards. I'm amazed you're allowed to post ANYWHERE, since all you do is go to other boards and tell everyone how great you are while trashing everyone else's product. One of these days your mouth and that child molester mustache of yours is going to get smashed in permanently because of your shit talking. and NO, that is not a threat. Call it friendly advice. I may not always get your name right, and I don't know your face all that well but I never forget an asshole! I've told that to several people, even ones you think are your friends. They all the same. Put your picture above that saying, I can sell that shirt all over town.smiley: laughsmiley: laughsmiley: eek

There, now you can run and tell all the people you think like you, that you were right. Call me when you get to Canton.smiley: wink

"I've been at this so long, just call me the Dork Knight Detective"Tongue

Internet Justice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top