k. r . p. # 20

View previous topic View next topic Go down

k. r . p. # 20

Post  Internet Justice on Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:11 am

http://batrodz.yuku.com/topic/316/Statement?page=4#.UuQ7mcIWLm4

SERIOUS DEFAMATION AND SLANDER BY KEVIN PATNODE - 2008 - 2014

4 days ago

July 25th - 2008

Kevin Patnode nodeman initiates a Serious Defamation and Slander campaign on the widely read cltc website.

Serious beyond belief because Mr Patnode is alledgedly employed by a Florida Police Dept

thus regarded as a ' authority figure' to be telling the truth.

Mr Patnode alledges Fiberglass molds were Stolen from Bob Butts of El Cajon, California by Don Curry.

Furthermore Mr Patnode goes on to state that Mr Butts took Mr Curry to court in California and 'won his case' and Mr Curry was ordered by the Court of California to return Mr Butts' fiberglass molds.

Mr Patnode alledges a truck was sent to Mr Curry's residence - (Where? Canada or California?)

to pick up these molds and Mr Patnode also alledges Mr Butts paid extra monies to have these molds containerized.

Mr Patnode fails to provide any Court Dates or any documentation stating these alledged court proceedings, appearances, etc from Mr Butts or Mr Butts' family that any of these Court incidences ever happened!.

However Mr Patnode is employed by a Police Dept so this statement could be viewed negatively on the internet as truth or partial truth by any prospective buyers or employers of Mr Curry's products.

The FACT of the matter is these incidents never happened EVER! Mr Patnode FABRICATED the entire story

This is a VERY SERIOUS DEFAMATION ACCUSATION.

This Cruel and Unusual Statement by Mr Patnode caused untold months and months of anguish, pain, humiliation and bewilderment as to why Mr Patnode would do or print and publish such a statement. Mr Patnode who had no previous altercation on or offline with Don Curry other than to comment on Mr Curry's 89 chassis. It was the First of many Bullying accusations towards Mr Curry by Mr Kevin Patnode of Ocala, Florida  that escalated to the implied Death Threat by Mr Patnode - ' I will Bury You with your own Posts ' and further negative comments by Doo Hee Kim of the cltc website who referred early on to Mr Curry as a ' douchebag'  for being defensive  and other anonymous cyber bullies who chimed in  that carry on to this year of 2014.

This is the Fla. Police Dept’s Code of Conduct and Code of Ethics for employees on or off duty -

http://www.fdle.state.fl.us/content/cjst/menu/officer-requirements-main-page/le-ethical-standards-of-conduct.aspx

Last edited by Internet Justice on Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:21 am; edited 5 times in total

Internet Justice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: k. r . p. # 20

Post  Internet Justice on Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:15 am

offlinenodeman
Unread Message   #68  [url]  [-]

4 days ago

Don Currie it looks like you omitted the most important part of the post. You cut out one sentence and then claim I threatened you. Here is the post in its entirety.

As for my build log is says Kevin’s two builds not Dons thin and crispy. So I would appreciate if you wouldn’t post your snide remarks with links to your builds. If you continue I will be forced to post all the pictures of your Thin & Crispy kits with the owner’s remarks on your build logs with links to 89 board showing all the criminal activities you have done in the past. If you continue to do so I will Bury You with your own Posts.

Good luck with your business…

It also looks like I caught you in another lie! You claimed I said you stole the molds from Bob Butts, you are lying again here is the post with the canceled check as proof.

Don Currie you can stop this by simply providing proof of who you claim to be.

Either put up or shut up!

Post #73885  

Kevin

Posted 2/27/2009 8:49:29 PM  

nodeman.jpg

Resident CLTC

Last Login: 2 days ago @ 3:57:22 PM

TI thought that I would repost this post since Bob J. sent me the cancelled check he pulled from his banks web site. Account number, address and personal information has been wite-out removed.  

While we are on the subject of recasting, how about when Don Curry purchased the Butts/Barris Black Beauty molds from Bob Butts. Once Don got the molds everything went south. Don refused to pay for the molds or even ship them back. Don decided just to keep them for himself without paying for them. Bob contacted Don and asked for the money or the molds back, Don refused. Bob Butts had no other choice but to take the matter to court. The case went before the court in Cal. and Don lost big time the court deemed that the Black Beauty molds were the sole property of Mr. Butts, Don was ordered to return the molds back to Mr. Butts.

In the mean time Bob J. purchased the molds from Mr. Butts and paid cash up front. Bob sent a trucking firm to pick up the molds from Don Curry's residence, they found that the molds were wrapped in tape only. The trucking firm contacted Bob and told him that if they were to ship the molds in this condition that they would surly be damaged in shipment. Bob paid the extra charge to have the molds properly containerized.

Not before returning the molds Don Curry pulled a splash mold from the Black Beauty Kit for himself. Don has since then sold several kits to board members and Paul Shear.

Bob J. clearly owns all the rights to those molds and we would like them back!

Internet Justice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Internet Justice on Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:18 am

This is how the Bully responded early on to Les - DiamondSilk ( Black Beauty kit/mold buyer) after her and her husband purchased the kit from the unnamed seller in California.
Calling her ' stupid ' for honestly disputing his defamation.

Post #74179

Kevin
Posted 3/21/2009 12:10:58 PM

Resident CLTC

If you would have actually talked to Bob Butts, he would have told you that the Black Beauty molds were sculpts by him and George Barris. Bob never claimed to have pulled them from the real car nor were any made from the real car. I don't know where you got this information from, but Bob never claimed that the molds were real.
As you can clearly see the check was written in 2002, to Bob Butts for the molds. Bob Butts wouldn't sell the molds until the litigation was complete. When it was finalized Don Curry was ordered by the court to return the molds to Bob Butts. When the crate was delivered to Bob J. I helped break it down to I noted that the return address was from Don Currys address.

If Bob J. purchased the molds from you as you claim where is your canceled check, correspondence or bank records. Lie all you want Les or whom ever you are, most likely Don Curry!! The facts remain and the proof in in the canceled check, if you notice it was written out to Bob Butts and not you!

How come the only time I have ever seen you Les, on any board, is whenever Don Curry's hand is caught in the cookie jar. Are you a real person or just another alias? My final question to you Les and Don Curry is why don't you just call Joan Butts she would gladly enlighten you to the facts, and if she says anything to the contrary I will gladly retract my statements. Also do you realize that their were more than one set of molds to the Black Beauty? If you didn't you are truly stupid as you statements dictate!

(The Bully is quite adept on producing multiple California court records on Mark Towle and publishing them on websites yet he can produce NONE on this alledged California Court incident between Bob Butts and Don Curry - because it Never happened! )

Internet Justice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Internet Justice on Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:24 am

A day ago

looks like this nodemanguy's got this really good scam going. looks like a shake down 2 me. he threatens ya, he's taking kick backs. that's what he's doing. it obvious.  

Interact

My Recent Posts

offlinenodeman
Unread Message   #83  [url]  [-]

A day ago

I posted the canceled check from Bob butts, where’s your proof. The molds were shipped to my house with Don Currie address on the taped up molds.

Kick back, from whom certainly not Don he doesn’t have two dimes to rub together. Yes we knew they were sculpts Bob Butts told us as much. Try to do better next time. Don.

Interact

My Recent Posts

lk2000
Unread Message Just gotta Love Paypal  #84  [url]  [-]

A day ago

Omg...Thought I would have to pay Wells Fargo to find me the check we got from Bob J....But when I asked my better half ...he said we were paid through paypal...and OMG dont you just love paypal...everything is there all the way back to 2000... so I have my paypal receipt for what Kevin P says is a lie... I will post it or better yet just send it to the owner of this board so that when anyone  calls me stupid and a liar...or not real..he will know that they are just trying to save face and look good to their upper class friends (CLTC) .if anyone here would like to know who I am...Just ask Ill give you my info and you can check me out...

Interact

My Recent Posts

lk2000
Unread Message

Internet Justice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top