NUMBER # 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NUMBER # 2

Post  Internet Justice on Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:55 am

offlinenodeman   #25  

Aug 18 13 5:05 PM

Do you really want to go there XXX, everyone knows just who you really are! The only thing keeping you out of jail is that you don’t live in this country…

Just one of your many crooked dealings http

offlineLeeMajors.1966batvehicles   #26  [url]  [-]

Aug 18 13 11:22 PM

XXX wrote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Those molds are still in Cali last I heard and not on Barris' roof anymore. Since they may or may not be in Barris' custody...ie sold to someone/company then the origins of said info could possibly be true.

Dishonesty, falsitys and out right bullshit abounds in the replica batmobile world - just ask nodeman - the most dishonest character out there.

As usual you have to quote this low life's posts otherwise the low life is going to delete or edit the post so he can play the victim.

Interact
My Recent Posts

ReplyQuote

XXX

Aug 19 13 3:17 PM

4 years of your internet harassment nodeman - kevin patnode, even the FLA authorities advising you twice (Sept 2012) to CEASE and DESIST online harassment and veiled threats has proven ineffective. Your BS would not hold up in any Court Of Law regardless of what country you were in. Using other people as tools to justify your agenda and validate yourself is not going to help you or them so cut the crap.

Interact
My Recent Posts

ReplyQuote

offlinenodeman   #28  [url]  [-]

Aug 19 13 4:36 PM

At no time did the police department tell me to stop, they have no authority over what I say on a public board that has nothing to do with police business. Get over it, everyone on all the boards know who and what you really are. Just ask any of your customers you have ripped off. Question to you, have you paid any of the 25 grand you agreed to pay back to Lenny for the inferior Batmobile you built for him?

PS: Even though I am retired from the Police Department, my personal information is protected by State and Federal laws for life. You are in violation of State and Federal statutes by releasing my full name and residence. You are treading on thin ice with your stupidity.

Edited 1 time by nodeman Aug 19 13 4:56 PM.

Interact
My Recent Posts

ReplyQuote

XXX

Aug 20 13 11:52 PM

You are in violation of State, Federal and International LAW by posting consistent online threats and attempting blackmail- That IS police business. Florida Statutes 836.05

Whoever, either verbally or by a written or printed communication, maliciously threatens to accuse another of any crime or offense, or by such communication maliciously threatens an injury to the person, property or reputation of another, or maliciously threatens to expose another to disgrace, or to expose any secret affecting another, or to impute any deformity or lack of chastity to another, with intent thereby to extort money or any pecuniary advantage whatsoever, or with intent to compel the person so threatened, or any other person, to do any act or refrain from doing any act against his or her will, shall be guilty of a felony of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.

Interact
My Recent Posts

ReplyQuote

offline66batrod

Internet Justice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top