OCTOBER 15- 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OCTOBER 15- 2013

Post  Internet Justice on Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:42 am

offlinenodeman
#31 [url] [-]

Oct 15 13 4:07 PM

Don Currie why would anyone believe anything you would have to say, your credibility is completely shot. You have openly lied on your body being a Butts Body, you have lied about your past work references, lied about owning a Butts Body, lied about you credentials you claim to be a master builder but you hold no licenses, certificates or ever have in any automotive technologies.

Don Currie you have cheated Bob Butts and Bob Johnson on the Black Beauty molds anyone has to do is call Joan Butts and she will be happy to tell anyone the truth on what Don did to Bob on the Black Beauty molds and his hood.

You are not a U.S. citizen and feel you are immune to our laws, the word is out on you it is being spread across all the communities to who you really are and what you have done to so many. I and many others receive questions about you on a daily basis. Many of your past clients and ones you have recently contacted on the CLTC board have dimed you out.

You must be really desperate contacting fellow Law Enforcement Officers on CLTC I have all your ranting’s, I guess you didn't like getting called out on your actions.

After seeing you’re, so called work first hand and if this is the best you can do after three years of work I would suggest you should look into a different line of work, the Automotive field isn’t for you! I am speaking as a professional that you are not; I have seen better work from a high school auto shop class.

Now that being said; no one cares what you say we all just want you to go away. Everyone is tired of your bloated ego, puffed up I am so great, everyone knows your nothing but a hack, just go away back to Canada Don, just go away

Internet Justice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

OCTOBER 22 - 2013

Post  Internet Justice on Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:44 am

Oct 16 13 12:40 PM

Interact

My Recent Posts

offlinenodeman
 #33  [url]  [-]

Oct 22 13 4:53 PM

Wow what a stretch, let’s see you did a Google search using your name with Batmobile and a bunch of Batmobile pictures popped up. You can type anyone’s name with Batmobile and the same pictures will pop up. What does that have to do with anything?

As far as your name is used to increase traffic to my website is totally false your name is not mentioned anywhere other than talentless hack, unless you are claiming that title…

I did see in one of the posted pictures with link, very interesting.

http://www.chickslovethecar.com/board/Batmobile_Topic86846-22-2.aspx#bm87755

Internet Justice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

JANUARY 15 - 2014

Post  Internet Justice on Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:47 am

offlinenodeman
#36 [url] [-]

Jan 15 14 6:40 PM

Calling some out someone for ripping off people you have taken money from and producing a substandard product or building an outright death trap cannot be construed in anyway as cyber bullying. You have continually misrepresented your education, skills that you do not possess. You have misrepresented your job history; you claim that the Batmobile you build for your clients is a Bob Butts body is clearly a lie!

You have been continually asked to produce documents to your claims as a master builder and to date you have not! Your clients have been on the various boards have dimed you out. You have made no attempt to rectify the problems with your Batmobile builds.

Anyone who has placed a legitimate complaint against you has been met with ridicule from you. You have called several board members places of employment making false accusations about these individuals. You claim to be a business owner, after research you are not a licensed business owner and pay no taxes. You have attacked numerous board members on Facebook, Utube and other social media who have never said anything about you. Just because you were jealous of their work.

So Don Currie tell me just who is the real Cyber Bully, maybe you should take a long hard look in the mirror!

Internet Justice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

JANUARY 16 - 2014

Post  Internet Justice on Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:50 am

offlinenodeman
 #41  [url]  [-]

Jan 16 14 5:14 PM

Those are old pictures of work in progress, for your information there is no carburetor on this car it is fuel injected if you were a real mechanic you would know that. Also the intake is taped up because the remote air filter was removed to install the radiator fans. Like I said it was a work in progress since then I have changed many things on the car, updated many components and rebuild the tranny. My Car runs and drives unlike the 89 Batmobile you built for a customer that you never finished and it never ran.

Lenny sent me the contract that  Don Currie  drew up with his comments on items that didn't meet contract requirements.

With Lenny’s comments on his build

What makes our 2012 Anti Crime Roadster the The Best of it's kind?...check out the details and watch as we build this incredible car! It looks like an Anti Crime Roadster should. It is aesthetically and dimensionally correct.----- Not Bob Butts body as claimed by Don Currie.

It is sure- footed and reliable, powerful and very fun to drive.---- Broken down numerous times and hood blew off

Based on our new exquisitely detailed gorgeous Triple Black Urethane Gen 3 bodyshell this example sports the latest in ACR gadgetry and effects that are a physical and visual retinal delight. ,---- Body panels wavy and fiberglass cracking and paint bubbling Hood blowing off was the retinal delight, Not

The Fittings: An all new SUPERCHARGED Drivetrain on a all new modern tubular steel frame with polished control arms,----- Not supercharged

Aldan adjustable poly bushed coil-over shock absorbers with urethane bushed mounts and sculptured towers.

4 Wheel disc brakes, 4 Bar rear suspension with Strange rear axle and gear ratio of your choice. ---- Bolt fell out and brakes locked up.

Rugged Sway bar etc. This chassis provides you with excellent vehicle control, as well as a superb, comfortable ride under a wide range of road conditions which takes our Anti Crime Roadster down the track and around the slalom course into the 21st Century and beyond! ----Was told by Don Currie that this was a show car only and to be trailered.

Maserati radiator with twin electric fans and custom surge tanks--- Standard aluminum radiator, no surge tank & one small fan that overheats.

C 6 automatic transmission---- Used C4 transmission

Dual exhaust with chrome tips

20 gallon fuel tank---- 12 gallon fuel tank

A detailed full frame and suspension

15x7 and 15x10 Radir polished aluminum rims with new tires.---- Miss matched tires

ACR spinners

Triple chrome plated rear 'rocket pipes'

Rear Stainless Steel ' Turbine' with functional flame via electric solenoid--- doesn’t work and never did

ACR parachutes---- Cheap plastic cover with foam blocks no parachute at all or pull rings, that was paid for.

Correct style 18 gauge steel grilles with edge molding

Custom fitted deep set rear tailight lenses--- that don’t work

Rear camera--- Never installed, paid for

Front 7" Halogen headlights--- Installed don’t work

Front amber signal lenses---- Installed don’t work

ACR 'Chaincutter' (retractable)---- never installed paid for

Power operated hood and trunk---- never installed, paid for

Fully painted inner hood liner with ACR symbol ( a UMC exclusive) with light--- hood flew off & was never lighted

New Steel inner fenders, Steel firewall

Steel trunk floor, Steel wheel tubs and multi steel tubular subframe throughout

Twin batteries----one used battery

18 circuit wire harness

Correct style carbon fiber wrapped 'Rollbar'---- not carbon fiber

Billet polished aluminum beacon housing and fitted rotating red light

Twin Rollbar ' Antennas' with red top lighted lenses---- mismatched lenses are not lighted

Rear 3rd brake light--- Never installed, paid for

Front and rear Lexan canopys set in wraparound steel chrome plated canopy frames---- Bent L trim gaps in fitting and doesn’t fit roll bar properly

Billet Aluminum custom made ACR steering wheel with Billet hub and signal buttons inset Tilt steering

Five piece roll top aluminum dash and under dash panel trim plate---- Never installed, paid for

Steel center console with courtesy lights and aluminum top plate and trim---- No courtesy lights

Billet aluminum Hurst Pistol grip shifter---- Never installed but paid for

All ACR dash plaques, ACR button switches--- Removed plaque

ACR turn ' T ' lever

Parachute 'pull rings'---- Never installed but paid for

Fire extinguisher---- Not installed don’t care

Seven piece Autometer gauge package---- Installed but not hooked up no lights either

Multiple toggle switches to control: Headlights, beacon light, chaincutter, ACR phone, ACR beam antenna, roll bar arch lights---- Chain cutter not installed paid for

detecta scope, alarm, flamethrower, ACR lights, heater, defrost, 2 speed fan switch. ----Alarm not installed, Flamthrower doesn’t work, heater, defrost, 2 speed fan switch never installed but paid for

Seven inch DVD player---- Never installed but paid for

Double Din CD player with massive Sony amplifier and Boom Boxes---- Never installed but paid for

Alarm---- Never installed paid for

Heater-Defrost---- Never installed paid for

Detecta Scope

ACR compass with multiple dash light display---- Never installed paid for

ACR Phone lighted (prop)---- Is not lighted

Chrome plated door jam sill plates

Fully upholstered interior with rear seat storage compartment carpeted (seperated from trunk compartment)

Leather upholstered black bucket seats with embroidered ACR emblem ( a UMC first) , fully adjustable for even the tallest drivers---- Seats not bolted to floor boards

Carpeted trunk floor and trunk lid light---- Not installed and not lighted

Electric solenoid operated door releases with Billet handle levers for manual release with remote key fob---- Installed doesn’t work at all  

Aluminum door panel accents match aluminum dash trim

Rear deck ribbed panel with wraparound aluminum trim and stainless steel vents---- Not correct to Batmobile steel siding installed.

Edited 1 time by nodeman Jan 16 14 5:18 PM

Internet Justice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

JANUARY 16 - 2014

Post  Internet Justice on Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:53 am

offlinenodeman
 #42  [url]  [-]

Jan 16 14 5:47 PM

I took these pictures of Lenny's Don Curry's build...

The under carrage was full of rust under the front end...

A large crack in the rear trunk lid area. The entire body was very thin I could easly push in the fiberglass.

Paint bubbling all over the rear of the car. Lenny had the car repainted from the doors back and Don refused to compensate him for the work.

Gas door doesnt fit properly and just flops around..The trunk, hood and doors are missalighned and
the fit and finnish his horrible...

Cheap L channel bent in shape with huge gaps and missalighnments. Typical thrown together crap
for the Crapmobile that Don Currie produces!

Actuator mounted to the frame but never attached to the hood and no wireing harness to it...
The power steering pump never worked when the car was accepted. The door poppers never worked
the doors have to be opened from the inside.

Rear package tray is metal siding that you can get at Lows...

If you notice that the red trim paint is missing on the rear outter wings, a real attaenton to detail?
THIS IS ONLY A SMALL PART OF THIS SO CALLED FULL BUILD...

Internet Justice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OCTOBER 15- 2013

Post  Internet Justice on Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:02 am

offlinenodeman
Unread Message #49 [url] [-]

6 days ago

X your lawyers, if you truly have one would have told you that you have no standing in this type of case. You are not a licensed business, you are not a licensed nor a certified mechanic, and you have no licenses or clearance to sell or transport automobiles into the United States. Nothing you build can pass any DOT regulations hence you cannot sell vehicles in the U.S. Also you are in violation of numerous DC copyrights violations. The very online harassment you claim of you have been guilty of continuing over the past several years. In most instances you were the instigator. There are hundreds of documented of pages of your online on slot of several individuals you have attacked over the years. There is no Judge that would even entertain the thought hearing such a case. If you had been honest with your lawyers they would have told you as much.

X X sent me this through Face Book and told me to post it. I you don’t believe me; feel free to contact Lenny through Face Book …

"My car is a X X X X X X X X X...have put so much extra $$$ into it due to his lack of professionalism! The hood blew off when I was on route from a West Virginia Childrens Hospital traveling back to Maryland. The car is the coolest but X work is totally poor!!!"

I spoke with X last night and this is what he sent me on facebook.

11:01pm
Expand

Show Images

X x. x

xxx is the Websters deifination of a piece of shit...he owes me tens of thousands of dollars! Despite his continued acknowledgement of items overcharged and/or simply not provided and promises to pay me back on a scheduled monthy basis, he has failed. When Canadian authorities arrest him for Felony Theft and othe related charges, he will spend time in jail. My attorneys are filing motions and pleading with the Canadian Judical System to proceed with this action...will happen very soon! Keep you posted...and yes, you may post this X X All facts! All true!

11:04pm Expand Show Images X X. X And...even have much of the charges acknowledged by X X within emails to me!

When X accepted his Batmobile from X X, Lenny was upset that the items that he had paid for were not on the car or didn’t work. X told X that at the very least X needs to pay back 25 grand at $1,000 a month. X agreed to pay X back for CRAPPY build. Ask X just how much he has paid back to X? Can you say zero…

X remember when you sold this kit to an unsuspecting victim? He ended up selling it on EBay for half what he paid for it.

Internet Justice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Internet Justice on Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:04 am

offlinenodeman
Unread Message #51 [url] [-]

5 days ago

You really trying to stretch this into something it’s not. This has nothing to do with cyber bullying. If it was you are guilty of work place harassment, you have continually harassed me at my place of employment, the police department. You have brought this upon yourself, you Don Currie have been the instigator in this whole episode be it on the 66 board, Batrods board or CLTC board. Everyone is tired of your lame excuses for your tragic builds. You have blamed everyone but yourself. You constantly try to deflect your poor automotive skills whenever you are called to task. The photos I posted speak volumes of your abilities or lack thereof. The hood you sent to Lenny had no jellcoat and was cut in half so you wouldn’t have to pay the full amount in shipping. The hood was so thin you could read news print through it “fact”. I shipped him a new hood at cost knowing you would not stand behind your product.

Please tell everyone here what you are going to do to make it right for Lenny, of course you won’t and you certainly won’t pay him what he is due. You will just post more B.S. you get off the internet.

Everyone on all the boards see right through your smoke and mirrors, they know you for who you really are

Internet Justice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Internet Justice on Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:06 am

offlinenodeman
Unread Message #54 [url] [-]

5 days ago

The question is did you infact send Jim the hood in question yes or no?

Internet Justice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Internet Justice on Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:07 am

offlinenodeman
Unread Message #59 [url] [-]

5 days ago

Do you really think with all your wild accusations to the police department they wouldn’t run a background check to see who you are? You weren’t who you claimed to be not even close. You claimed to be in fear of your life, LT. found this and many of your other claims to be highly suspect, since you live over two thousand miles away. You were told that if you had a complaint that was valid you needed to file it in person with a signed affidavit. It would be assigned to CID for investigation, if your statements were found to be false a warrant for your arrest would be issued and you would be charged with filing a false report. I see you failed to follow through with your false claims.

So; if you are as you claim feel free to post your automotive degree, ASE Certification, welding certifications, structural sheet metal certification, and electrical certification. A valid business license, import export licenses or any equivalencies.

How about showing those references from Jay Ohrburg who you claimed to have worked for.

I am not the one who needs to prove anything that would be you who needs to prove all the false claims you have made in the past

Internet Justice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Internet Justice on Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:09 am

MORE posts by nodeman-

Lenny told me that your hood had no jellcoat and could read text through it when held up to the light

None of the turn signals, stop or back up lights worked
He did however receive a FM radio cassette player
a C6 new transmission that was contracted and paid for and did not receive. He did hover receive a used C4 tranny
As for his 89 Batmobile Lenny stated to several people in Greg’s fiberglass shop that the 89 Batmobile was nothing more than a pile of junk that was thrown together

offlinenodeman
Unread Message #64 [url] [-]

4 days ago

1/8” is nothing to be proud of, you can still see thru it. It looks even thinner at the bend radius. Why would anyone make a fiberglass part with no gelcoat is beyond me?

It still doesn’t answer the question why did you make a replacement hood for Lenny so thin with no gelcoat and cut in half?

Internet Justice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top