k.r.p. # 19 - 1/18/2014

View previous topic View next topic Go down

k.r.p. # 19 - 1/18/2014

Post  Internet Justice on Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:51 am

Interact
My Recent Posts ReplyQuote
offlinenodeman

9 hours ago
You really trying to stretch this into something it’s not. This has nothing to do with cyber bullying. If it was you are guilty of work place harassment, you have continually harassed me at my place of employment, the police department. You have brought this upon yourself, you XXX have been the instigator in this whole episode be it on the 66 board, Batrods board or CLTC board. Everyone is tired of your lame excuses for your tragic builds. You have blamed everyone but yourself. You constantly try to deflect your poor automotive skills whenever you are called to task. The photos I posted speak volumes of your abilities or lack thereof. The hood you sent to XXX had no jellcoat and was cut in half so you wouldn’t have to pay the full amount in shipping. The hood was so thin you could read news print through it “fact”. I shipped him a new hood at cost knowing you would not stand behind your product.

Please tell everyone here what you are going to do to make it right for XXX, of course you won’t and you certainly won’t pay him what he is due. You will just post more B.S. you get off the internet.

Everyone on all the boards see right through your smoke and mirrors, they know you for who you really are.

Interact
offline66batrod

XXX

8 hours ago
Jim, did kevin patnode nodeman ever visit your shop in person and personally inspect this hood, touch it, push it ,at all?
did anyone connected to this car come to your shop and see it in person -
Yes or no?

Interact
offlinenodeman

8 hours ago
The question is did you infact send Jim the hood in question yes or no?

Interact
offline66batrod

7 hours ago
A pic of the hood was taken and sent to Lenny to let him know it had arrived to the shop. I will say no one has been to my shop. ( but they are welcome to) Lenny was coming here back in october of last year when he was in New York City but that weekend we got that major storm Sandy and they shut down all the bridges & tunnels to Long Island for several days. Needless to say he didn't come.

"You better get ready for the ride of your life" www.batrodz.com www.batrodz.yuku.com  

2 hours ago
BINGO !

KEVIN PATNODE NODEMAN CAUGHT IN DOUBLE LIE - 1/18/2014

Last edited by Internet Justice on Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Internet Justice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

KEVIN PATNODE DEFAMATION 2008

Post  Internet Justice on Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:04 am

1ST SERIOUS DEFAMATION AND SLANDER BY KEVIN PATNODE - 2008  #65  [url]  [-]

July 25th - 2008

Kevin Patnode nodeman initiates a Serious Defamation and Slander campaign on the widely read cltc website.

Serious beyond belief because Mr Patnode is alledgedly employed by a Florida Police Dept

thus regarded as a ' authority figure' to be telling the truth.

Mr Patnode alledges Fiberglass molds were Stolen from Bob Butts of El Cajon, California by Don Curry.

Furthermore Mr Patnode goes on to state that Mr Butts took Mr Curry to court in California and 'won his case' and Mr Curry was ordered by the Court of California to return Mr Butts' fiberglass molds.

Mr Patnode alledges a truck was sent to Mr Curry's residence - (Where? Canada or California?)

to pick up these molds and Mr Patnode also alledges Mr Butts paid extra monies to have these molds containerized.

Mr Patnode fails to provide any Court Dates or any documentation stating these alledged court proceedings, appearances, etc from Mr Butts or Mr Butts' family that any of these Court incidences ever happened!.

However Mr Patnode is employed by a Police Dept so this statement could be viewed negatively on the internet as truth or partial truth by any prospective buyers or employers of Mr Curry's products.

The FACT of the matter is these incidents never happened EVER! Mr Patnode FABRICATED the entire story

This is a VERY SERIOUS DEFAMATION ACCUSATION.

This Cruel and Unusual Statement by Mr Patnode caused untold months and months of anguish, pain, humiliation and bewilderment as to why Mr Patnode would do or print and publish such a statement. Mr Patnode who had no previous altercation on or offline with Don Curry other than to comment on Mr Curry's 89 chassis. It was the First of many Bullying accusations towards Mr Curry by Mr Kevin Patnode of Ocala, Florida  that escalated to the implied Death Threat by Mr Patnode - ' I will Bury You with your own Posts ' and further negative comments by Doo Hee Kim of the cltc website who referred early on to Mr Curry as a ' douchebag'  for being defensive  and other anonymous cyber bullies who chimed in  that carry on to this year of 2014.

Code of Conduct and Ethics for Fla Police Dept personal.

http://www.fdle.state.fl.us/content/cjst/menu/officer-requirements-main-page/le-ethical-standards-of-conduct.aspx

Internet Justice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top