JUSTICE # 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JUSTICE # 1

Post  Internet Justice on Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:28 am

onlineFuturabat6543 My point is simple  #12  [url]  [-]

Aug 31 12 10:56 AM

Anyone, ANYONE...can make a simple mistake or misstatement. I did not go there looking for you or your profile, but to see for myself the bile that has been discussed here. I happened to see your name in the '66 forum. A simple misread of your statement "I don't really go to that board..." led me to correct it.

Misstatements have been a biggie here for months. Many of them made by regular members and others by occaisional visitors like Norm and M.R. I simply wanted to point out how easy it is to misstep and or be misunderstood. Sorry for the way it came across.

On topic: I think the fellows at CLTC have some form of axe to grind with more than one member but most directly at Don Currie. I have never seen any of Don's '89 style bats except for a couple pics on another board. I will readily admit I have never seen one in person. However, it seems to me, that no matter what finish, fit, or other quality issues they may have (real or imagined) we have already seen example of the general publics attitude towards competitors sniping at each other. They do not approve, and it drives them away to...quieter pastures. The general attitude of thier board (CLTC) is one of attention grabbing "Look at me, LOOK AT ME!!! I'm the greatest!" Humbleness beats arrogance every time, and this is something the children at CLTC have yet to learn. Although there is obvious and deserved pride in the builds done by Don and Jim, I have yet to see either of you go overboard about how great you and your builds are. On this as well as the Gotham board I have seen both of you accept complimentary posts with grace and dignity. That is to be commended as much as the hate and attention whoring is to be reviled.

If I may Don, I would advise you to simply not feed into thier hatred anymore. Here, or anywhere else. A beast born of derision and hate only grows when it is fed more derision and hate. "Evil begets evil, Mr. President" - Priest Vito Cornelius

Last edited by Internet Justice on Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Internet Justice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: JUSTICE # 1

Post  Internet Justice on Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:30 am

onlineFuturabat6543 Yes I did #18 [url] [-]

Aug 31 12 2:36 PM

I read as much of the messages and e-mails posted on CLTC as I could stomache. Nowhere have I defended anyone nor have I condemned. I stand by my original statement on how to end a flame war by simply not feeding into it. What's wrong with that?

" You may as well like yourself...just look at all the time you have to spend with you" - Julius Kelp

Internet Justice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top