CYBER COWARD # 4

Go down

MT INSTRUCTS KEVIN NODEMAN PATNODE TO CEASE INSTIGATING

Post  Internet Justice on Fri 25 Oct 2013, 6:33 pm

LOOSER

Posts: 246   RE: 89 BAT YOU WANTED THE BEST YOU GOT THE BEST

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ILL TAKE PICTS IN THE MORNING KORY WILL POST THEM FOR ME WED NITE OF THE KIT AT MY NEW SHOPPE SO THERES NO QUESTION OF HOW OLD THE PICTS ARE NOT PHOTO SHOPPED LIKE SOME PEOPLE MIGHT TRY.... WITH THE PARTS.... AS FOR THE SIDE MECH. I WILL HAVE THEM COMPLETED THIS WEEKEND WAS WAITING FOR MY WATER JET PARTS TO BE DONE... AS YOU ALL KNOW I HAVE BEEN REALLY BUSY KEVIN ATTACKING KORY IS THE SAME AS ATTAKING ME GROW UP MAN HOW CAN YOU BE SO CHILDISH.... WOULD LIKE TO SEE A PICT OF YOU ACTUALLY WORKING ON A 66 BODY LAMINATING IN YOUR SO CALLED SHOPPE NEVER SEEN A PICT OF YOUR GUYS SHOPPE ANYWHERE HUMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNNN..HAS ANY ONE EVER SEEN PICT OF HIM DOING ANYTHING ...YOUR 89 HAS LOOKED THE SAME SINCE THE FIRST TIME I SAW IT 3 YEARS AGO SO LETS KEEP YOUR RUDE COMMENTS TO YOUR SELF STARTING A FLAME WAR IS THE STUPIDEST THING IN THE WORLD WHAT EVER BAD BLOOD BETWEEN YOU AND KORY WAS A LONG TIME AGO HE LET GO OF IT AND SO SHOULD YOU !  IM SURE I COULD SEE MY WAY CLEAR TO SEND DH A LITTLE SOMETHEN SOMETHEN  

Last Edited by MARK TOWLE: 11/1/2005 5:02:52 PM

Internet Justice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum