CYBER COWARD # 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CYBER COWARD # 4

Post  Internet Justice on Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:42 am

offlineLeeMajors.1966batvehicles   #23  [url]  [-]

Mar 16 13 12:59 PM

Riggins66,
No disrespect but are you simply oblivious or  unaware of what's going on? As a forum moderator you must have access to some history log of all his postings or activities or access to something that will let you look at the history of certain user.
Surely you must see the cancer that is XXX XXXXXX in this forum.
You only need to look at this very thread to see what's going on? A Mark Towle lawsuit thread is hijacked by XXXX trying to instigate a fight between nodeman and Mark Towle.
You only need to look at activities of this week alone to see how many threads Don opened and carefully edited and then deleted when he didn't get his way. Even the thinly veiled Thank You note he created in past days had a snipe at nodeman's expense at the end. How many ruse 89 threads were opened to snip at nodeman only to be carefully edited to play the victim or deleted if he doesn't get the result he needed.

Put a ban on XXXX for two weeks and see if there exists any forum bashings? Or create a thread to discuss the very matter and see if anyone who isn't XXXX or his fake account to come and defend XXXX for all his usual activites. Or at least change the forum settings so that no threads can be deleted or edited even if it's for spelling mistake. You would see an immediate stop of usual XXXX posts or all out posts that exposes XXXX for what he is. Or better yet how about you undelete all the threads that were deleted in the past months and lock them and let people judge and see what's going on. You only need to look at other forums to see how they respond to this person. Either ban him or rule with Iron Fist and put a cap or ban hammer for such offense.

Last edited by Internet Justice on Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Internet Justice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

MT INSTRUCTS KEVIN NODEMAN PATNODE TO CEASE INSTIGATING

Post  Internet Justice on Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:33 pm

LOOSER

Posts: 246   RE: 89 BAT YOU WANTED THE BEST YOU GOT THE BEST

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ILL TAKE PICTS IN THE MORNING KORY WILL POST THEM FOR ME WED NITE OF THE KIT AT MY NEW SHOPPE SO THERES NO QUESTION OF HOW OLD THE PICTS ARE NOT PHOTO SHOPPED LIKE SOME PEOPLE MIGHT TRY.... WITH THE PARTS.... AS FOR THE SIDE MECH. I WILL HAVE THEM COMPLETED THIS WEEKEND WAS WAITING FOR MY WATER JET PARTS TO BE DONE... AS YOU ALL KNOW I HAVE BEEN REALLY BUSY KEVIN ATTACKING KORY IS THE SAME AS ATTAKING ME GROW UP MAN HOW CAN YOU BE SO CHILDISH.... WOULD LIKE TO SEE A PICT OF YOU ACTUALLY WORKING ON A 66 BODY LAMINATING IN YOUR SO CALLED SHOPPE NEVER SEEN A PICT OF YOUR GUYS SHOPPE ANYWHERE HUMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNNN..HAS ANY ONE EVER SEEN PICT OF HIM DOING ANYTHING ...YOUR 89 HAS LOOKED THE SAME SINCE THE FIRST TIME I SAW IT 3 YEARS AGO SO LETS KEEP YOUR RUDE COMMENTS TO YOUR SELF STARTING A FLAME WAR IS THE STUPIDEST THING IN THE WORLD WHAT EVER BAD BLOOD BETWEEN YOU AND KORY WAS A LONG TIME AGO HE LET GO OF IT AND SO SHOULD YOU !  IM SURE I COULD SEE MY WAY CLEAR TO SEND DH A LITTLE SOMETHEN SOMETHEN  

Last Edited by MARK TOWLE: 11/1/2005 5:02:52 PM

Internet Justice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top