MARK TOWLE (Real Builder) shuts down kevin r patnode (bullshit builder) 2005

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MARK TOWLE (Real Builder) shuts down kevin r patnode (bullshit builder) 2005

Post  Internet Justice on Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:19 am

LOOSER

Posts: 246   RE: 89 BAT YOU WANTED THE BEST YOU GOT THE BEST

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ILL TAKE PICTS IN THE MORNING KORY WILL POST THEM FOR ME WED NITE OF THE KIT AT MY NEW SHOPPE SO THERES NO QUESTION OF HOW OLD THE PICTS ARE NOT PHOTO SHOPPED LIKE SOME PEOPLE MIGHT TRY.... WITH THE PARTS.... AS FOR THE SIDE MECH. I WILL HAVE THEM COMPLETED THIS WEEKEND WAS WAITING FOR MY WATER JET PARTS TO BE DONE... AS YOU ALL KNOW I HAVE BEEN REALLY BUSY KEVIN ATTACKING KORY IS THE SAME AS ATTAKING ME GROW UP MAN HOW CAN YOU BE SO CHILDISH.... WOULD LIKE TO SEE A PICT OF YOU ACTUALLY WORKING ON A 66 BODY LAMINATING IN YOUR SO CALLED SHOPPE NEVER SEEN A PICT OF YOUR GUYS SHOPPE ANYWHERE HUMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNNN..HAS ANY ONE EVER SEEN PICT OF HIM DOING ANYTHING ...YOUR 89 HAS LOOKED THE SAME SINCE THE FIRST TIME I SAW IT 3 YEARS AGO SO LETS KEEP YOUR RUDE COMMENTS TO YOUR SELF STARTING A FLAME WAR IS THE STUPIDEST THING IN THE WORLD WHAT EVER BAD BLOOD BETWEEN YOU AND KORY WAS A LONG TIME AGO HE LET GO OF IT AND SO SHOULD YOU !  IM SURE I COULD SEE MY WAY CLEAR TO SEND DH A LITTLE SOMETHEN SOMETHEN  

Last Edited by MARK TOWLE: 11/1/2005 5:02:52 PM

Last edited by Internet Justice on Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:46 am; edited 2 times in total

Internet Justice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MARK TOWLE (Real Builder) shuts down kevin r patnode (bullshit builder) 2005

Post  Internet Justice on Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:21 am

Nodeman

Posts: 906 RE: 89 BAT YOU WANTED THE BEST YOU GOT THE BEST

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mark; let’s be straight here, has Kory ever been to your shop? Doesn’t he live 800 miles away or better? So how can he attest to any thing? All he does is look at your photos and post them on the boards.

As far as the shop we work out of, it is the local Cobra shop. He has a large facility their and enough room to accommodate us. He has been instrumental in the development of the molds to our car. Yes I have posted pictures of the shop on this board. Several members of this board have been in the shop. Just ask Jack he got the nickel tour.

Mark, why don’t you call Bob J. and ask him just what I do. I don’t think he would have given me a free 66 just for posting pictures for him. Ask him who reworked the Black Beauty car and pulled new molds from them?

Everyone here has seen the progress with my car. I have always freely posted my pictures here, for everyone to see. Yes it has been slow going but I have a full time job putting crack heads in jail.

If you have a hard time reading this I can always type it in all caps for you!

Internet Justice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MARK TOWLE (Real Builder) shuts down kevin r patnode (bullshit builder) 2005

Post  Internet Justice on Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:22 am

still don't understand all the tension among the "builder" community. Is it really just competition?

LOOSER

Posts: 246 RE: 89 BAT YOU WANTED THE BEST YOU GOT THE BEST

KEVIN I THOUGHT YOU ONLY TOOK PICTS OF CRIME SCENES DIDNT KNOW YOU WERE A DEPUTY I DO KNOW WHAT THE OWNER OF THE COBRA SHOPPE SAID YOU DO AFTER HE STOPPED LAUGHING

Last Edited by MARK TOWLE: 11/1/2005 6:41:31 PM

Internet Justice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Internet Justice on Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:23 am

89 BAT YOU WANTED THE BEST YOU GOT THE BEST

Nodeman

Posts: 906 RE: 89 BAT YOU WANTED THE BEST YOU GOT THE BEST

Mark why are you so concerned where I work, do I threaten you? You’re so concerned about the shop and want to see pictures. Don’t you already know since you called there and asked about me? You must know I don’t work for him, we are allowed to use his facility at no cost. I do not charge for my work, I do some work for trade.

If you feel the need to check up on me, maybe I should do the same to you.

Internet Justice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Internet Justice on Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:25 am

If you feel the need to check up on me, maybe I should do the same to you.

LOOSER

Posts: 246 RE: 89 BAT YOU WANTED THE BEST YOU GOT THE BEST

KEVIN NOT CONCERNED ABOUT YOUR WORK OR THREATENED BY YOU OR ANYONE FOR THAT MATTER ... CONCEREND THAT YOU MAKE ACCUSATIONS ABOUT PEOPLE AND THINGS AND TRY TO MAKE YOURSELF OUT TO BE SOMETHING YOUR NOT AT MY OR KORY'S EXPENSE I DO NOT ATTACK YOU OR ANY THING ABOUT YOU UNTIL YOU ATTACK MYSELF OR KORY YOU SHOULD KNOW THIS BY NOW.... IF YOU WOULD STOP BASHING KORY OR I THEN I WOULD LEAVE YOU ALONE IF YOU PERSIST ON KEEPING TO THE COARSE YOU ARE ON THEN EXPECT MY TO KEEP ON MINE..... NOT CHECKING UP ON YOU JUST GETTING MY FACTS FOR MYSELF AS SHOULD OTHERS INSTEAD OF BELIVING IT JUST BECAUSE YOU SAY IT ...I SAY DROP IT AND LETS GET ON WITH THE PURPOSE OF THIS BOARD BTW WHO SAID I CALLED SEE WHAT I MEAN YOU DONT GET IT STRAIGHT HALF THE TIME

Last Edited by MARK TOWLE: 11/1/2005 8:33:50 PM

Internet Justice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Internet Justice on Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:41 am

Post #65814      

Kevin
 Posted 1/16/2008 10:03:44 PM      

Resident CLTC

Last Login: Today @ 2:20:33 PM
I would love to see Marks crimminal record posted here!!
Hook us up!

Post #65935      

Justin
 Posted 1/16/2008 10:15:07 PM      

"Tardmonkey of the Year"

Last Login: 9/6/2011 12:10:05 AM
~ Raises hand hopefully ~

I second that.  Should make for an excellent read.
http://www.option42.com/
------------------------

Internet Justice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top