doo hee kim - montclair, CA defamation, conspiracy to commit defamation-

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post  Internet Justice on Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:35 am

Post #69402            

Big Bozo
 Posted 6/13/2008 8:05:03 PM      

You reap what you sow

This board's automated email got returned b/c Don Currie email doesn't work anymore.
Someone who knows his email address please pass this along

Fri, 13 Jun 2008 06:19:23 -0400
thread-index: AcjNPvK9I7v1/F2kRdKVL8Za2LICkQ==
Thread-Topic: Batmobile Forum - Post Approved
To:
Subject: Batmobile Forum - Post Approved
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 06:19:22

Hi Don Currie,

This is a friendly notification to inform you that Doo Hee has approved your moderated post entitled "Don Currie Shitty Kit with Stinkin' Dip Build Log".

You can now view your post at...

You may need to manually copy & paste the URL into the address bar of your browser if the text above is not linked.

Last edited by Internet Justice on Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:40 am; edited 4 times in total

Internet Justice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Internet Justice on Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:29 am

Post #71343      

Big Bozo
 Posted 8/17/2008 10:28:45 PM      

You reap what you sow

Now for your amusement.
I've set up this thread so that any new comments that are posted from main site will also get posted here real time. Would the douche bag continue to spam and risk exposing his true stupidity out in the open or does this ahole have some sense of dignity left in him and will stop showing his face around here and just wither away in corner in shame?

Now as mentioned, I rename the commentor name back to Don Currie  whenever he posts from his Don Currie IP. I guess he forgot to tell his cronie Les that it was him posting all those comments. Even she thought those trollings were getting out of control b/c she posted a comment threatening me a with a legal measure.

Last edited by Internet Justice on Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Internet Justice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: doo hee kim - montclair, CA defamation, conspiracy to commit defamation-

Post  Internet Justice on Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:30 am

DOO KIM- DOO HEE KIM (BIGBOZO)- chickslovethecar.com website DEFAMATION TACTICS- PUBLISHING THREATS- ILLEGAL IMAGES 2008- 2013

Post  Internet Justice on Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:57 pm

ONGOING AND INCREASING ONLINE DEFAMATION TACTICS TOWARDS XXX/OTHERS TO 2013 BY DOO KIM - chickslovethecar website. PUBLISHING THREATS, IP STALKING, EXTORTION ATTEMPTS, DEFAMATION , EMAIL INTERCEPTION, IMAGES POSTED TO INTERNET WITHOUT CONSENT, FORGED/FALSE CONTRACTS ABOUT SAID PERSON AND BUSINESS NAME.

IF ANY OTHER PERSON IS ON THE RECEIVING END OF SUCH SIMILIAR DEFAMATION TACTICS BY THIS INDIVIDUAL PLEASE CONTACT YOUR STATE REPRESENTATIVE - LAWYER - LEGAL COUNSEL

Last edited by Internet Justice on Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Internet Justice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: doo hee kim - montclair, CA defamation, conspiracy to commit defamation-

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top