KPATNODE - TIMELINE

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KPATNODE - TIMELINE

Post  Internet Justice on Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:02 am

Post #55810        

Kevin
 Posted 11/8/2006 9:56:21 AM      

Resident CLTC

Car looks great XXX; I enjoyed out talk last night. When you talk to Joan Butts ask her what she thinks of Mark T. you will find out it is an entirely different story that has been spun on the board!

Last edited by Internet Justice on Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:44 am; edited 2 times in total

Internet Justice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: KPATNODE - TIMELINE

Post  Internet Justice on Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:06 am

Author  Message  

Kevin
 Posted 7/16/2008 12:57:43 PM      

Resident CLTC

I posted a picture of XXX 89 front frame, though it is very nicely done and look great, not much thought was put into it!

If you notice that the forward support is placed too far forward it will not allow proper front-end attachment. The front turbine fiberglass shell will hit the support. The support needs to be behind the steering box. You could mount the body high on the frame then you will run into tire ride height and suspension problems. This problem can be overcome, not without a lot of modifications, time and money spent on the suspension. The next problem is the engine position, if you aren’t going to move and lower the motor then you are forced to have a drive shave made up with a carrier bearings, any time you go over 72” a carrier bearing must be installed. Then you have to relocate the radiator somewhere around the motor or in the rear wheel well intakes then plumb it forward, also a lot of time and money.

Here is a picture of the body properly mounted with the radiator mounted up front.  

Post #70347      

Kevin
 Posted 7/22/2008 7:22:59 PM      

Resident CLTC

XXX what part of do not email me do not understand? I know your tiny brain must be half frozen living in Canada, what you don't understand I don't give a rats ass what you have to say. Your last email went strait to Spam without reading and I blocked you from you emailing me any further.
XXX; go away, I don't give a shit what you have to say!!!

Last edited by Internet Justice on Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Internet Justice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

KEVIN - NODEMAN LYING STARTS 7/25/2008

Post  Internet Justice on Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:16 am

Post #70536      

Kevin
 Posted 7/25/2008 1:11:25 PM      

Resident CLTC

While we are on the subject of recasting, how about when XXX purchased the Butts/Barris Black Beauty molds from Bob Butts. Once XXX got the molds everything went south. XXX refused to pay for the molds or even ship them back. Don decided just to keep them for himself without paying for them. Bob contacted XXX and asked for the money or the molds back, XXX refused. Bob Butts had no other choice but to take the matter to court. The case went before the court in Cal. and XXX lost big time the court deemed that the Black Beauty molds were the sole property of Mr. Butts, XXX was ordered to return the molds back to Mr. Butts.

In the mean time Bob J. purchased the molds from Mr. Butts and paid cash up front. Bob sent a trucking firm to pick up the molds from XXX residence, they found that the molds were wrapped in tape only. The trucking firm contacted Bob and told him that if they were to ship the molds in this condition that they would surly be damaged in shipment. Bob paid the extra charge to have the molds properly containerized.

Not before returning the molds XXX pulled a splash mold from the Black Beauty Kit for himself. Don has since then sold several kits to board members and Paul Shear.

Bob J. clearly owns all the rights to those molds

COMPLETE FABRICATION OF ENTIRE POSTING HERE BY MR KEVIN PATNODE OF FLORIDA. BOB J REFUSES TO BACK UP KEVIN'S POSTING HERE.

Last edited by Internet Justice on Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:47 am; edited 3 times in total

Internet Justice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Internet Justice on Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:21 am

Kevin
Posted 11/22/2008 7:22:10 PM

Resident CLTC

Don Curry just posted on the 66 board that I needed to apologize to him.
I guess it would go something like this... I am sorry that you ripped off Bob Butts & Bob Johnson on the BB molds..

Maybe you need to call Joan Butts to refresh your memory!

Internet Justice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

KEVIN LYING PATNODE REPOSTS STORY 1 YEAR LATER

Post  Internet Justice on Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:27 am

Post #73885

Kevin
Posted 2/27/2009 8:49:29 PM

Resident CLTC

TI thought that I would repost this post since Bob J. sent me the cancelled check he pulled from his banks web site. Account number, address and personal information has been wite-out removed.
While we are on the subject of recasting, how about when Don Curry purchased the Butts/Barris Black Beauty molds from Bob Butts. Once Don got the molds everything went south. Don refused to pay for the molds or even ship them back. Don decided just to keep them for himself without paying for them. Bob contacted Don and asked for the money or the molds back, Don refused. Bob Butts had no other choice but to take the matter to court. The case went before the court in Cal. and Don lost big time the court deemed that the Black Beauty molds were the sole property of Mr. Butts, Don was ordered to return the molds back to Mr. Butts.

In the mean time Bob J. purchased the molds from Mr. Butts and paid cash up front. Bob sent a trucking firm to pick up the molds from Don Curry's residence, they found that the molds were wrapped in tape only. The trucking firm contacted Bob and told him that if they were to ship the molds in this condition that they would surly be damaged in shipment. Bob paid the extra charge to have the molds properly containerized.

Not before returning the molds Don Curry pulled a splash mold from the Black Beauty Kit for himself. Don has since then sold several kits to board members and Paul Shear.

Bob J. clearly owns all the rights to those molds and we would like them back!

Internet Justice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

RIGHTFUL OWNER OF BLACK BEAUTY MOLDS - LES- CORRECTS MR PATNODE ON HIS MALICIOUS FABRICATIONS.

Post  Internet Justice on Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:36 am

MY RESPONSE: .OK nodeman...answering you number 1 Don did not buy the Beauty Kit from Bob Butts.....I purchased the kit from someone for $5000.00...This person assured me that it was the original mold...he was paid in full...and I had them shipped directly to Don...When they were on there way there we found out that they were illegal molds ...but had conversations with Bob Butts and he said that all was well... NUMBER 2, Don Paid us for the molds

NUMBER 3: Bob J Purchased the molds from us for only $1500.00 and Don shipped them to him.

NUMBER 4, The molds belonged to us and we told Don he could pull a mold ....and lastly No one owns the rights to the mold except maybe the estate of Bob Butts ...so Nodeman maybe you should check out your tall fantasies before you post them

Love and Peace
Les

(BOB JOHNSON REFUSES TO COMMENT ON THIS SUBJECT OR BACK UP KEVIN LYING PATNODE .BOB J PURCHASED THE PANELS FOR $1500. EXACTLY AS LES STATES.)

Last edited by Internet Justice on Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Internet Justice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top