NUMBER # 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NUMBER # 7

Post  Internet Justice on Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:54 pm

NODEMAN THREATS, BULLYING, MOCKING, INSINUATING ETC HIGHLIGHTED IN PARANTHESIS-

Aug 18 13 5:05 PM
'Do you really want to go there XXX, everyone knows just who you really are!'

The only thing keeping you out of jail is that you don’t live in this country…

'Just one of your many crooked dealings http://www.chickslovethecar.com
Aug 19 13 4:36 PM

At no time did the police department tell me to stop, they have no authority over what I say on a public board that has nothing to do with police business.

'Get over it, everyone on all the boards know who and what you really are'

. Just ask any of your customers you have ripped off. Question to you, have you paid any of the 25 grand you agreed to pay back to Lenny for the inferior Batmobile you built for him?
PS: Even though I am retired from the Police Department, my personal information is protected by State and Federal laws for life.

' You are in violation of State and Federal statutes by releasing my full name and residence. '

'You are treading on thin ice with your stupidity. '
Posted 8/28/2012 8:44:11 AM

Last Login: Yesterday @ 4:51:46 PM
He contacted the Police Department where I work so many times. They finally got tired of his constant emails. My Lieutenant called him and told him that they couldn't get involved in a internet feud.
My lieutenant went through the pages of comments on this board and others to get a glimpse on personality of this person. LT. contacted him and asked just how old he was, and commented that he was being very childish. He was told not to contact the Police Department over this matter again.
Lt. spoke with him for a long period of time, what he doesn't know that all calls are recorded going into and going out of the Police Department.

'I would love to get a copy of it and post it here, that would be so funny. '

ReplyQuote nodeman #22 [url] [-]

55 minutes ago
There you go again XXX talking about things you know nothing about. I retired from one agency only to take a position with another agency for more money. '

Yes XXX if you taking count I am pulling down two retirements now and you live in a rundown trailer in the middle of the woods. '

'I also made a few more phone calls to people I know who actually work for Jay Ohrburg, they laughed when I asked if you worked for Jay, so you can take it for what it’s worth.'

' I would say at this point your creditability in the Bat community is shot. '

I am also thinking about adding Lenny’s build to my site!
Lenny is a good friend of mine, I could talk your ear off on his and others builds. 'In fact I could write pages on misdealing of XXX, but I wont.' If you have noticed on the boards XXX often stirs things up with some snide remark, time and time again every time I posted a new blog on my build on Eric's board XXX would jump on and make some sarcastic remark, I put up with this for months, Eric was fed up and set me loose on him

.' He cried like a little baby and Eric pulled the hole thread.'

Needless to say Eric caught a lot of flack for allowing this, I did apologize to eric for putting him in the middle
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUG 19 - 2013 -NODEMAN INDICATES HE IS AWARE OF FEDERAL AND STATE STATUTES
IE -

Aug 19 13 3:17 PM

offlinenodeman   #28  [url]  [-]
Aug 19 13 4:36 PM
 At no time did the police department tell me to stop, they have no authority over what I say on a public board that has nothing to do with police business. Get over it, everyone on all the boards know who and what you really are. Just ask any of your customers you have ripped off. Question to you, have you paid any of the 25 grand you agreed to pay back to Lenny for the inferior Batmobile you built for him?

PS: Even though I am retired from the Police Department, my personal information is protected by State and Federal laws for life. You are in violation of State and Federal statutes by releasing my full name and residence. You are treading on thin ice with your stupidity.

Edited 1 time by nodeman Aug 19 13 4:56 PM.  

THEN NODEMAN KNOWINGLY VIOLATES STATE STATUTES BY PUBLISHING THREATS
Florida Statutes 836.05

Whoever, either verbally or by a written or printed communication, maliciously threatens to accuse another of any crime or offense, or by such communication maliciously threatens an injury to the person, property or reputation of another, or maliciously threatens to expose another to disgrace, or to expose any secret affecting another, or to impute any deformity or lack of chastity to another, with intent thereby to extort money or any pecuniary advantage whatsoever, or with intent to compel the person so threatened, or any other person, to do any act or refrain from doing any act against his or her will, shall be guilty of a felony of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.

Internet Justice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top